Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Well hello peeps. Sorry I have been away for a while but travelling & technology failures have thwarted me! Well firstly to the results of week 2.

Weight - 130.2 Kg - down 3.5 Kg in second week
BMI - 42.0 - down 1.2 in second week (End target - 25)
Body fat % - 60.8 - down 2.9 in second week (End target - 25)
Body water % - 28 - up 2.1 in second week (End target - 55)

And the graph with all measurements


Milestone of the week - weight dropped into the 20 stone readings (20 Stone 7 lb)

Target milestones for the coming week (hopefully)

Weight out of the 130's in Kg
Body Fat % into the 50's

The great news is that I am still feeling extremely motivated and comments from friends & colleagues spur me on. I know that the rate will decrease but providing I continue to lose I will be happy.

The 4 Km walk is definitely becoming easier & quicker. Will need to either increase the distance or speed to continue the same benefit. Very excited as well as to alternate exercises and protect myself against extreme weather my Mother has ordered an early birthday present for me and I am getting an exercise bike. Absolutely brilliant value at Amazon with a 71% discount!



The biggest challenge will be carrying it from my car to my apartment as it weights 40 Kg!

Sticking to the food on the diet plan is getting easier all the time and I am not missing any of the banned products. Managed to enjoy a family roast but was not tempted by the potatoes or sausages which was great. I did have a minor digression and had a couple of glasses of wine but this is tolerated as a minor deviation on the plan and providing it is only every two weeks it will be fine. The important thing is that the diet needs to be long term & sustainable and that means that I am not going to be a Nun and have nothing to drink but be very sensible (mind you I did just read about the Nun giving birth so not sure if the analogy is quite right!)

Long car journeys are also quite challenging & I must remember to take allowed snacks with me or else I will end up stopping at a service station & getting something naughty.

Planking is now up to 40 seconds and running up the 20 steps at work are relatively straight forward. Just to add to my picture from last week this is what I am no longer carrying so it should be easier.


Due to my company restricting the use of a lot of external websites it will become more difficult to publish things so bear with me as it is unlikely to be a daily blog at the moment - happy dieting campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment